Tuesday, February 24, 2015

having fun on antibiotics and pain meds

The doctors were the first to say that i am the last person they ever expected to see hoping for medications.

however, if you let a toothache go for too awfully long, salt water, peroxide rinses and things like that just wont work.

a horrible infection caused pain worse than my fibromyalgia pain i experience daily, thought that was bad enough! so antibiotics, ibuprofin and a scary looking numbing type mouth rinse was prescribed. still have not convinced myself to try the mouth rinse.

I was being sarcastically funny by saying i am having fun, as this is no fun, but definitely am happy to see everyone was very helpful when i needed them. My daughter and grandchildren brought milk, my mother brought things from the store to make tacos...

Have to admit i did drive earlier to the post office to mail out a package, but once home, realized that is not a good idea. I really do not know how people drive on medications. It really does affect my focus.

The dentist most likely would say that i need to wait for antibiotics to work for at least a day. just didnt know which one to call. first thing in the morning? i am calling every one of them to see who will see me the quickest.

So lesson learned, no driving in pain, or on pain meds, or antibiotics or anti inflammatory meds, and no waiting to see a dentist! really do not like resting too awfully long. but it is for the best. If i am not better, it is not possible to really have fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment